- The front desk will hold a spot, assuming it has not been given away, for up to 5 minutes. Clients who are more than 5 minutes late will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- If you are late to your training session you must contact the front desk or your trainer within 20 minutes. Anything after 20 minutes is considered a no call/no show and will be charged in full.
- NO exceptions will be made.
Please note, if you have not checked in 5 minutes prior to class start time, your spot may be given away.
Single Class, Class Packages, Training Sessions and Unlimited Memberships:
- For classes you must cancel at least 12 hours prior to class start time in order to have it credited back to your account.
- For training sessions, you must cancel at least 24 hour before the appointment. If you do not cancel 24 hours+ prior, you will be charged for the session.
- Once your spot or session is cancelled, it will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
- If you late-cancel a class less than 12 hours prior to class start time, you will be charged $10 to your credit card on file and your class will be returned to your account.
- If you late-cancel a training session less than 24 hours prior to session start time we will try our hardest to accommodate the reschedule but cannot always guarantee your request. If there is no way to reschedule your session it will be added back to your account with a 50% penalty fee of the original session price.
- All late-cancel fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Single Class and Class Packages
- If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will still be deducted from your account.
- We understand emergencies happen, please try and call the front desk and we will try and best accommodate your requests.
- If you do not show up to class, the first time: your account will be flagged, the second time: you will be charged 15$ to the credit card on file and thereafter.
- All Single Classes + Class Packages expire 1 year from purchase date.
- Indigo does not offer extensions except if you have a written note from your doctor. Extensions will be granted on a case by case basis.
- We do NOT offer refunds on any Single Classes, Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, Workshops or apparel and merchandise.
REFUNDS + returns
- All Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
- All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
- Memberships begin on date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class.
- If you would like to adjust the start date please email.
MEMBERSHIP PERIOD CHANGES
- Indigo is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio.
- Please email the studio directly for any items you may have left behind. We hold found items for one week, after that all items will be donated.